Mark your calendars! Join us for an evening with friends, and the opportunity to make new friends at Friendsgiving. This laid-back evening includes dinner, live music, a toasty fire, and most of all – friends! Don your favorite flannel, scarf and Fall-gear and we’ll see you there!
We have a delicious menu being offered by Madeline Zmek of Le Salt Deli!
- Brown Sugar Glazed Ham & Herb Roasted Chicken
- Mashed Potatoes – Gravy
- Sweet Potato Crunch Casserole
- Cornbread Dressing
- Roasted Root Fall Vegetables
- Slaw Crunch (Kale and Brussel Salad)
- Cranberry Sauce
- Pie (Pumpkin and Pecan)
- Drinks – Tea, Water and Lemonade
Space is limited, reserve your seat below! Ticket sales close on Monday November 14th.