Carlton Landing’s fourth annual Porchfest is Saturday, March 12th, starting at 2pm. Experience Carlton Landing as the town transforms into a festival where front porches become stages and the town is buzzing with music, art, food and fun. Everyone is invited to attend this FREE festival of music, each musician playing from a different front porch. Check back soon for a line up of the band, t-shirt sales and additional activities!
- 2pm – 42 Park St- Eufaula Youth Worship, followed by Estella Kirk
- 3pm – 38 Park St- Adam Miller
- 4pm – 22 Firefly Ln- Tequila Kim
- 5pm – 15 Firefly Ln- Brandon Bethel
- 6pm – 13 Boulevard- Dane & the Soup Duo
- 7pm-9pm -After Party at The Meeting House
- The Kids Zone opens Saturday morning at 10am in Firefly Park and runs until dark. Kids can jump and play on the giant inflatables sponsored by Carlton Landing Realty
- Fees will apply to other Kid Zone activities, including face Dainty Doodles Face Painting by Julie and Carnival Games hosted by the Community Culture Church as a Summer Camp Fundraiser for community youth and carnival prizes sponsored by Scissortail Homes.
- Be sure to explore the Extreme Animals petting zoo, made possible by Kerney Homes on Sunday, March 13 from Noon-2pm.
In addition to the normal Pop Up Shop hours of 10 am – 2pm, Vendors, Artists and T-shirt sales will be setup in Firefly Park and the Town Pavilion in the afternoon and during the event of Porchfest.
- Horseshoe Tournament registration at 10am, $10 entry fee, prizes sponsored by Callison Ranch Beef
- Pie Eating Contest at 12 pm on the Stage at Mama Tigs, no entry fee, prizes sponsored by Mama Tigs
- Big Goose Concession – Indian Tacos, cotton candy and more!
- Monte’s Gourmet Hotdogs
- The Meeting House will keep everyone hydrated😉
In the case of rain:
Regardless of nature’s elements –except in extreme circumstances– the Porchfest celebration will go on! In the case of rain, check back here and/or on social media for any changes. As a reminder, this event is BYO Chair or seating (not a blanket in the case of rain!). We’ll see you there!